View previous topicView next topic
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
To all our lovely swClub members,

We're starting a new Book Club on the forum and this month we're reviewing a new eating plan which may be of immense interest to our members.

Although the plan is initially aimed at those with diabetes or pre-diabetes, it is also for anyone who has struggled with their weight and wants to regain control of their health. The plan draws on the latest scientific studies, is said to be effective in losing stubborn abdominal fat, and includes recipes and menus.

As you know, although we started off as a Slimming World forum, over the years we have embraced other eating plans and support our members whichever plan they're following. We've set up a new area of the forum dedicated to this plan and it sits alongside the slimming world/weight watchers/5:2/gluten free/calories-in calories-out sections of the forum.

To participate in our book club all you need to do is obtain a copy of the book - either from your libary or other book supplier - and join in with our discussion thread, where we'll be discussing the book, chapter by chapter.

http://slimmingworldclub.niceboard.org/f139-book-club

All members are welcome to join in, the more the merrier!

swClub Forum
Whatever plan you're doing, whatever you're eating,
always remember...Together We Can!

Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:42 pmJulie
Did you see my post on the book club thread Dee? I've got a copy of the book on its way so will join you  yes1 I've also left a link to get it cheap if anyone else wants one.
on Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:00 pmDeemark2
That's great, thanks Jullie. thumbsup

I've been posting here the email newsletters that we send, just in case our members haven't received them for whatever reason. yes1
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum