View previous topicGo downView next topic
Ruth Brown

DEFAULT can I come back please?.

on Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:53 am
I haven't been here for a while and my account is inactive. Is there any way I can get back?
Ruth Brown

DEFAULT Help

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:40 pm
Please, could someone answer my post.
Ruby Tuesday
V*I*P POSTER

DEFAULT Re: can I come back please?.

on Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:22 pm
Hang in there Ruth. Our administrators are a bit busy right now. But I have passed your question on, and I'm sure you will get an answer very soon.
Ruth Brown

DEFAULT thank you

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:50 pm
Thank you, Ruby Tuesday xx
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:58 pm
Ruth Brown wrote:I haven't been here for a while and my account is inactive. Is there any way I can get back?
Hi Ruth. We don't make accounts inactive anymore so it would have been a while ago when your account was last 'live' and I'm not sure if I can recover it.

I'll have a go though. What was your account username?
Ruth Brown

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:07 pm
My account username was talula.
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:14 pm
Ruth Brown wrote:My account username was talula.
Welcome back talula! yay

I have checked and it appears your account is still active. Indeed, you are in our established member usergroup and in our weigh in club.

If you can't login to your account you will need to reset your password – using your username and your email address.

Go here to reset your password:

http://slimmingworldclub.niceboard.org/profile?mode=sendpassword

Once you've hit the reset button, please check your email inbox for the follow-up email. 

If it doesn't appear in your inbox right away, please check your 'junk mail', in case it’s gone in there by mistake.

Hope this helps. thumbsup
talula
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

DEFAULT Thankyou

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:31 am
Thank you so much, Deemark2. I have definitely fallen off the wagon but I'm ready to get back on. My weigh in day is Friday and I'll keep to that but I'm getting back into the swing of things today. Can I still use my food diary? Once again, thanks for letting me back in.
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:48 am
@talula wrote:Thank you so much, Deemark2. I have definitely fallen off the wagon but I'm ready to get back on. My weigh in day is Friday and I'll keep to that but I'm getting back into the swing of things today. Can I still use my food diary? Once again, thanks for letting me back in.
You're most welcome, it's lovely to have you back. friends

Your food diary is still open and you'll find it here: http://slimmingworldclub.niceboard.org/t26618-talula-s-food-diary

If you want a new one, send me a PM and I'll set it up for you. It's entirely up to you, some members like to keep the same diary going indefinitely, whatever works for you.

Your weight loss diary is also still open, still for Friday weigh ins, and you'll find it here: http://slimmingworldclub.niceboard.org/t26616-talula-s-weight-loss-diary-friday

Good luck on your restart. clap
talula
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

DEFAULT RE: can I come back please

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:08 am
It's lovely to be back, Deemark, I think I'll keep my food diary as it is and also my weight loss day, once again, thanks for letting me back. Onwards and Upwards  smily
mummymoo
V*I*P POSTER

on Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:54 pm
wc1 back!
talula
ESTABLISHED MEMBER

on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 am
Thank you for the welcome back, mummymoo, I really missed this lovely place x
Sponsored content