View previous topicView next topic
Deemark2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Can members please take care when browsing through posts and ensure they do not click the 'negative' reputation bar by mistake.

(If you're unfamiliar with the forum's reputation system, read this post here: http://slimmingworldclub.niceboard.org/t18761-reputation?highlight=reputation. Everything is explained.)

It has been brought to our attention that some of our members have had their posts marked as Red (negative) when really there is no reason why this should be.

We can only hope that, when scrolling through a thread, maybe someone has clicked on the reputation bar instead of the vertical scroll bar by mistake and that it's nothing malicious.

Please take care with this forum activity. Thank you.
Share this post on:diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Comments

on Wed May 29, 2013 6:12 pmDonnie46
on Wed May 29, 2013 6:55 pmCarolyn
on Wed May 29, 2013 10:10 pmdgoldy
great have never done it before but must admit would have headed for the one at the top thanks
on Wed May 29, 2013 10:28 pmmummymoo
I've stopped giving reputation now as usually on my phone and even though I click on the positive it has registered as a negative due to the small screen :-( I've messaged those affected to let them know and apologise
on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:39 pmHedgey

@mummymoo wrote:I've stopped giving reputation now as usually on my phone and even though I click on the positive it has registered as a negative due to the small screen :-( I've messaged those affected to let them know and apologise

I once hit the negative by mistake - I lined up on the positive, hit my key and the screen jumped (it was my old laptop and it did daft things) and it went negative. I immediately went to previous posts of theirs and did two positive - one to cancel it and one for the positive I wanted to give. I also let them know what I had done and apologised.
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum